Disneyland Onsite and Good Neighbor Hotel Discounts
July 31, 2014
Disneyland has some great discounts! There are General Public Offers, Annual Passholder Offers, and Military Offers! Don't miss a chance to stay to visit the theme park Walt Disney created.
There is a great deal if you want to stay offsite at a Disneyland Good Neighbor Hotel. This will work for last minute travel. Your vacation must be completed by August 14, 2014 to get this deal.
Starting at $91 per person per day, purchase a 4-day, 3-night package for a family of 4 that includes:
- 4-Day/1 Park Per Day Disneyland Resort Theme Park Tickets for admission to either Disneyland Park or Disney California Adventure Park
- 3 nights in a standard room at the Clarion Hotel Anaheim Resort—a conveniently located Disneyland Resort Good Neighbor Hotel
That's a total package price starting at just $1,449. Sample rate is valid for most arrival dates June 13 through August 14, 2014, with travel completed by August 17, 2014. Subject to availability.
A package reservation at a Good Neighbor Hotel can be booked up to 2 days prior to arrival, excluding holidays and Sundays.
4-Day/1 Park Per Day Disneyland Resort Theme Park Tickets expire 13 days after first use or January 13, 2016, whichever occurs first, and each day of use of a ticket constitutes one (1) full day of use. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes.
Magic Morning Early Admission:
- Each ticket in the package includes one Magic Morning early admission to select attractions at Disneyland Park one hour before the park opens to the public on most Tuesdays, Thursdays or Saturdays.
- Magic Morning early admission is based on availability and does not operate daily.
- Each member of your travel party must have a valid theme multi-day theme park admission ticket from Walt Disney Travel Company.
- To enhance the Magic Morning at Disneyland Park experience, it is strongly recommended that guests arrive at least one hour and 15 minutes prior to regular park opening.
- Applicable Theme Park days and times of operation and all other elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, entertainment, stores and restaurants and appearances of Characters may vary and are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to capacity and cancellation. Other restrictions may apply.
Offer subject to availability and blackout dates. Advance reservations required. Not valid with any other discount or promotion. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Save up to 20% on premium rooms at Disneyland Resort hotels:
Are you planning a Disneyland vacation in the late Summer or Fall? There is a wonderful offer that will save you up to 20% off of a stay inside Disneyland. You can experience one of the Disney owned hotels! Don't miss out on this deal.
- Save 20% most Sunday through Thursday nights on select premium rooms, including:
- Disneyland Hotel – Premium, Deluxe, and Concierge rooms, excluding suites, except Regal suites
- Grand Californian Hotel – Premium, Deluxe, Woods/Garden/ Courtyard, and Concierge rooms, excluding suites, except for Artisan suites
- Paradise Pier Hotel – Premium, and Concierge rooms, excluding suites, except for Paradise suites
- Save 15% on Standard rooms
Offer valid for stays most Sunday through Thursday nights August 17 through September 27, 2014—with travel completed by September 28, 2014. Blackout dates August 29-30 apply. Book through September 4, 2014!
Valid Travel Dates:
- Most Sunday through Thursday nights August 17, 2014 through September 27, 2014
- Travel must be completed by September 28, 2014
- Blockout dates of August 29, 2014 through August 30, 2014 apply.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel.
- 20% savings available at Disney's Paradise Pier® Hotel, Disneyland® Hotel and Disney's Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa on Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and Paradise, Artisan and Regal suites.
- Not valid on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and five (5) people maximum per room.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Separate Theme Park admission required to enjoy the Parks.
Length of Stay Requirements:
- Minimum – 1 night
- Check-in date must fall within valid offer travel dates.
- Discounted room rate will only be applied to travel dates that are valid offer travel dates.
Annual Passholder rates can be very good deals. They are released approximately 3 months in advance. Disney will allow you to book up to 2 rooms with your Disneyland Annual Pass.
Military Rates are available in Disneyland for tickets and hotel stays through October 3, 2015.
Purchase through September 25, 2014 — and receive admission on any 3 days now through September 27, 2014 for just $129.
Purchase from August 25, 2014 through October 1, 2015 — and receive admission on any 3 days for just $132. Valid for admission from September 28, 2014 through October 3, 2015, excluding the following blackout dates:
- December 25, 2014 through January 4, 2015
- March 29, 2015 through April 9, 2015
Ticket Discount Terms:
Stay in the middle of the magic with this special offer! Enjoy great rates on rooms at select Disneyland Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights from now through October 3, 2015, with the exception of blackout dates:
- Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased at participating U.S. military sales outlets ONLY by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouses (but not both), for use by themselves and other family members and friends, as provided herein. These Tickets may not be otherwise transferred, distributed or resold.
- "Eligible Service Members" are active & retired members of the U.S. Military, including the National Guard, Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard.
- The actual prices charged at the individual U.S. military base ticket offices for Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be less than the prices set forth above.
- Participating military sales outlets must require that Eligible Service Members (or their spouses) present valid military identification to purchase Disney Military Promotional Tickets.
- 2014 Tickets expire and may not be used after September 27, 2014. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
- 2015 Tickets expire and may not be used after October 3, 2015. Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
- No more than six (6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased and (if applicable) activated by any Eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person's spouse). In addition, one of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be used by the Eligible Service Member or his/her spouse.
- Each Disney Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days.
- Tickets are not valid for Magic Morning early entry admission.
- May not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions. Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes.
- Subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- November 27, 2014 through November 29, 2014
- December 24, 2014 through December 31, 2014
- March 30, 2015 through April 4, 2015
Important Details: Offer valid for standard rooms. The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Minimum length of stay requirements may apply. Valid Military ID will be required upon check-in and military member (or spouse) must stay in the room. No group rates or other discounts apply. Advance reservations required. Not valid on previously booked rooms. This offer is valid for active & retired members of the U.S. Military, including the National Guard, Reservists and the U.S. Coast Guard. Spouses of Military Service Members also qualify if they are able to present valid and active U.S. Military IDs in the absence of active Military Personnel. Offer is nontransferable. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and five (5) people maximum per room. Subject to restrictions and change without notice. Separate theme park admission required to enjoy the parks.
Franniepoppins to plan your next Disneyland vacation. Remember, your stay might qualify for my Special Gift Offer