Pineapple Lanai Now Open at Disney World's Polynesian
August 30, 2014
Big news for all of us Dole Whip lovers! You can now enjoy a few different Dole Whip creations at the Pineapple Lanai at Disney's Polynesian Village Resort! You will have to go to Magic Kingdom if you want the swirl with orange, though.
Pineapple Lanai opened today and the menu looks great. You can use your Disney Dining Plan snack credits here, unless you are getting something that comes with a souvenir bowl or cup. This is not self serve. You order at a counter. There is seating outside and it is in a covered area.
The Pineapple Lanai opens daily at noon and closes one hour after Wishes. Exit the Great Ceremonial House from the sliding glass doors in the back to find the Pineapple Lanai. Here is the menu:
- Dole Whip Soft Serve (Pineapple or Vanilla) - $3.99
- Dole Whip Soft Serve served in a souvenir bowl - $8.79
- Dole Whip Soft Serve Swirl - $3.99
- Dole Whip Soft Serve Swirl served in a souvenir bowl - $8.79
- Pineapple Float (Pineapple or Vanilla served in Pineapple Juice) - $4.99
- Pineapple Float Served in a souvenir cup - $9.99
- Bottled Water (Dasani) - $2.50