Disney World Tests New Allergy Friendly Menus
September 12, 2014
If you have food allergies you may find it easier to order when you visit Walt Disney World restaurants.
Disney has started rolling out allergy friendly menus at the Walt Disney World restaurants. Be Our Guest was the first restaurant to have the option to order directly from a menu things that were gluten free, for instance. I thoroughly enjoyed eating there for that reason. I ordered with my family, no special service was required.
There is a pilot program starting at a few specific Disney restaurants. The program is being offered September 9 through October 20, 2014. The restaurants that are part of this program are:
- Flying Fish Café at Disney’s Boardwalk
- ABC Commissary
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
- The Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Kona Cafe
- Capt. Cooks at Disney’s Polynesian Resort
- World Premiere Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
This program will be monitored closely. I fully expect all restaurants on property to have this program in place permanently at some point.
Plan your Disney World vacation today! I am happy to help!